From mx Help Wiki
listed in no particular order
- list of reasons for and against using mx here.
- community portal
- There are some Update from 1.2.6 to 2.02 notes here.
- (Data, Legacy Data, and Standards) Pages on these topics here.
- Thanks to Johan Lijleblad there is a now a basic guide to working with matrices available that helps users start using the matrix-related functions of mx. That guide was originally written for a specific project, but we've translated it to a more generally applicable set of help that is now available on this wiki. The alpha version, including all of Johan's figures or replica's there of is now completely loaded to the wiki. This guide is somewhat outdated at this point.
- (Using mx from the console/command line) Information on Rake tasks custom to mx.