From mx Help Wiki
- Type information is now tied through type specimens, not through fields in the TaxonName table.
- Statements table is legacy and not used.
- Xyl tables are install-specific and can be ignored.
- GBIF IPT table for easy 1:1 integration (Spring 2011)
In progress additions/modifications
- The phenotype cluster is presently (January 2011) in development and will likely evolve slightly in the following weeks
- The sequence module is being revised slightly (January 2011)- long term plans for the Sequence table is to adopt a GMOD/Chado-esque approach
You can also see the full schema used by Rails by dumping it via rake task like so:
The figure below highlights some of the connections to the OTU model. not all foreign keys are shown.
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination