This is a list of projects that have exposed data to the public. Projects that use mx for internal data management are not listed here (see in part the projects page).
these sites require Firefox 2.0 or higher, or similar to view properly
- HISL - PEET Xyleborini. Taxonomy of Scolytinae beetles.
- Wharton Lab Ichneumonidae. Is the first to display the multikey and matrix front ends, and the Phylowidget hook.
- Evanioidea Online
- The Diapriidae
- Hymenoptera Glossary and see the wiki for that project and the API discussion link for discussion on how we might make the ontology more interactive.
- The American Entomological Institute
- North Carolina Insect of the Week Taxon pages dynamically generated from mx.
- Treehoppers: Aetalionidae, Melizoderidae, and Membracidae (Hemiptera).
- PAROFFIT - Parasitoids of Fruit Infesting Tephritidae.
- NCSU Insect Collection