From mx Help Wiki
Revision as of 08:25, 19 October 2009 by Katja
Add a Term
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
Adding terms is also fairly easy:
- Click on the 'new' link to add a term.
- Keystroke the word(s) (all lowercase unless a capital is warranted, e.g., for proper names like Waterston's organ).
- Add a definition that starts with a capital letter and ends with a period.
- Add OBO dbxref if from another ontology at OBO Foundary.
- Tie the term to the reference from which the definition was copied verbatim or from which the concept was derived. Curators are added to the references so they appear in the search (see example image).
- Tie it to the highest taxon for which this term applies.
- Choose the language if not English.