From mx Help Wiki
Updating/regenerating IPT/GBIF records
- If the total number of specimen and lot records is less than a cutoff (currently 500 of each) a 'Rebuild records' link is available. If the number of records is greater than the cutoff ipt records must be generated at the project level.
- Clicking the "Rebuild records' link will attempt to generate corresponding records in the ipt_records table. A status message is returned.
- There are several possible reasons a record can fail to be built:
- The associated OTU is not tied to a taxon name.
- The specimen or lot is no tied to collecting event.
- The specimen or lot does not have at least one identifier.
- The project does not have a default institution/repository set
- The project does not have a collection code set.